You have downloaded one of our forms or reports or even our invoices as a PFD and it does not display.
Some information & forms are in Abode Acrobat PDF file format.
There could be a variety of reasons you are having trouble, some being:
- The computer does not have a PDF reader installed and running,
Download and Install one of the PDF readers suggested (or any of your choice)
- The PDF reader is not up-to-date and unable to read the format this file is in,
Download the latest version solves this most times.
- The file may not have downloaded properly?
Try downloading the file again. If this doesnt work – try clearing the computers CACHE, and then try again.
- It downloaded and you have a Acrobat Reader screen, but document is blank
UPDATE to the latest version should solve this.
- Your Default Browser might be at fault
there are several alternative browsers to mention,
Chrome (Google) FireFox, Opera.
Another alternative to try is to SAVE the PDF to your local disk storage such as a hard drive, then use your file explorer to browse to that file and try loading it from there. (this will eliminate a problem with the browser.
- Your Virus Checker or Browser might prevent Pop-ups
Sometimes certain software can block pop-ups from working (as security setting), On the website we display our PDF’s in a new window and this can sometimes be taken as a pop-up. You should allow this window to display. You could make the website a “trusted” site.
Downloading a PDF Reader
Adobe PDF Reader
If you do not have Acrobat Reader, please visit the Adobe Website for a free
download. Warning – the latest version is 41 mb in size.
If you prefer to have an also FREE but MUCH SMALLER DOWNLOAD (yet just as good) PDF
Reader why not try “Foxit Reader”.
It is only about 3.5 ~ 7 mb in download size (depending on package downloaded).
Get the latest version from here
Download Page at www.foxitsoftware.com
– we suggest you choose the installer package which suits your needs best.