Web South Policies & Procedures
- Any Issues – Contact Us
- ‘Non-Returnable’ and ‘Non-Refundable’ – A blanket rule of – if software has been purchased from Web South and has been opened it is ‘Non-Returnable’ and ‘Non-Refundable’ and can not be exchanged. (You will find this is common with all retailers).
- Please ensure that the software you intend purchasing will work on your computer system before you purchase it.
- Definitely no return or refunds for software purchased elsewhere.
- Warranty Issues: If the software is supplied on media and there is an issue reading the media, then manufacturer warranties will apply. This will vary from one supplier to another, so you have a choice:
- Inquire with Web South first and we will endeavour to find out what the manufacturer/distributors policies are.
- Inquire directly with the manufacturer/distributors re their policies and work from there.
- Individual Packages may have their own specific warranties, in which case if you are dealing with Web South please bring these details with you as if we are not made aware of these warranties we may charge you for our time in helping sort any issues out.
- Purchaser’s Responsibility: All Warranty registrations are the responsibility of the purchaser, who should complete any warranty or special registration within the time specified with the correct details.
- Web South and its Staff are not liable or responsible for any misunderstandings or claims which are outside of the required warranty statements.
- Purchases: All items must be paid in full before they will be delivered.
- Warranties: Various items will have different warranties, and terms, which is specified by the manufacturer or reseller. Please discuss with Web South personnel if you have any queries or issues.
- Warranty claims are normally Return to Base (RTB) for items purchased at Web South – unless stated otherwise by a supplier or distributor or manufacturer.
- Return to Base (RTB) in this case is the designated Web South Service Centre as negotiated by personnel at Web South.
- Web South will not be responsible for deeming if the item is a warranty situation. This decision will be up to the Warranty Agent carrying out the Warranty.
Please note that where the item is deemed to be outside of warranty cover there may possibly be charges to you for shipping and repairs, and that this should be negotiated with the Warranty Agent.
- Purchaser’s Responsibility: All Warranty registrations are the responsibility of the purchaser, who should complete any warranty or special registration within the time specified with the correct details. Web South and its Staff are not liable or responsible for any misunderstandings or claims which are outside of the required warranty statements.
- New Items purchased with be covered in Australia by Australian Consumer Laws.
- All items must be paid in full before they will be delivered or handed over at the counter.
- Ownership of items does not transfer until payment in full is received.
- Payments will only be accepted by Cash, Bank Cheque, Bank Transfer direct into the Web South account, Australia Post Money Order or PayPal (by arrangement).
- Web South reserves the right to choose which payment is suitable at the time of sale.
- Theft or malicious damage will not be tolerated. [Zero Tolerance]. Theft will be reported to the Police and action will be taken.
- Web South reserves the right to record on security devices any access to Web South properties.
- Web South claims the right to hand any recorded media and vision to the Police and other authorities.
- REFUSAL OF ENTRY
- Web South reserves the right to refuse entry to their properties when access is deemed unsafe
- Web South reserves the right to refuse entry to their properties when the person or animal is threatening toward customers or staff.
- Web South will contact the Police to remove any threats if they occur.
- Web South reserves the right to refuse access to websites, social media, and any form of communication medium if a person or entity is abusive, operating illegally or threatening. we reserve the right to report such activity to law enforcement and other organisations to help prevent such actions from happening or being repeated.
E & OE. These Policies & Procedures may change without prior notice, we will post a notice on the home page under news items of changes.
Ver 1.01 – 21/05/2018